Toronto : Réception Québec – Fête de la Saint-Jean Baptiste
In recognition of Québec’s national day, the Bureau du Québec à Toronto organizes an annual reception to acknowledge its partners and to promote the province’s identity and interests. Invitations are sent to representatives of the Government of Ontario and the City of Toronto, to members of the diplomatic officials and senior corporate executives, to representatives of the food industry, to cultural, economic and institutional associations. The beautiful Thompson Landry Gallery showcases both the very best of contemporary artists as well as the great masters of Québec.
During the cocktail reception, we are very proud to serve products offered by the participating Québec companies including cheese, meats, bread, beer and desserts.
Reception Québec is a great networking opportunity as well as an occasion to promote and introduce products to the 300 attending guests. Visibility will be offered at the designated stations where the products are served. The logos of suppliers will also be included in the invitation sent to more than 500 people.
For vendors from Québec – Is Your Company Interested in the Greater Toronto Area and its Buyers?
This multisector agri-food trade mission will have two components:
- Business meetings with targeted industry professionals based on the participants’ specialty.
- Networking and gourmet tasting of products for Réception Québec on June 22.
Participating companies products will be served to the reception guests. Vendors will have the opportunity to invite some of their existing or potential clients.
Offered to participating companies
- A minimum of three (3) confirmed business meetings with targeted buyers
- Hospitality extended to your guests at Réception Québec
- Promotion of your food products and company during the cocktail reception
- Media visibility